Welcome to DNA Tours
About DNA Tours
D&A Tours was established at the end of 2018 with the main purpose to offer travel logistics services to a broad spectrum of clients, namely, choral groups, school groups and corporate clients who run travel incentive programs, either leisure or sport travel groups, for staff, dealers and clients.
We offer a unique combination of experience, skills and networks
that forms the basis of the whole business model.
Our passion, to enable groups of people to expand their view of the world through positive travel experiences, forms the foundation of our service offering.
Through a thorough understanding of all the aspects pertaining to managing groups touring locally, regionally and abroad, from the planning to actual touring stages, we offer unsurpassed products and services.
‘It’s in our genes” to anticipate and be aware of the needs of people travelling in groups,
and we can meet any need a potential customer group might have, from standard tours to customised tours and events.
About Danie van Wyk
Danie has a BCom and a MBA degree with years of experience in tour and travel logistics.
His 40 years in tour and travel logistics include, amongst others:
- Senior Management positions at SAA for 18 years
- General Management position at Edusport Travel for 12 years
- General Management position at Duma ICE & Sport for 3 years
- Owner and Director of D&A Tours for 3 years
He brings an impeccable track record with hands-on experience in the group tours and travel logistics management of school tour groups, corporate incentive groups and major international sporting and cultural events.
Over the span of his career, he has been involved in arranging, implementing and managing a large number of school groups, corporate incentive groups travelling for leisure or for sport, including RWC , SWC, Summer Olympics, Grand Prix’s, as well as involvement in large corporate events.
He has served a number of Blue Chip South African companies with distinction over an extended number of years and has led many supporter and VIP tour groups to local and major international sporting events.
Why do business with D&A Tours?
- 40 years experience in travel and managing group tours
- Track record and reputation in the industry, dealing with honesty and integrity in all matters with clients
- Relationship with airlines, both international and local
- Uncompromising attention to detail, customer service and customer satisfaction
- Total transparency in all financial related matters
- Realistic, fair and highly competitive service fee.
- One-stop service for all the group travel and tour requirements
- Facilitation of the entire booking process on behalf of the client and processing of international payments to suppliers at very competitive rates.
Corporate Event Travel
International, regional and local travel incentives for clients, dealers and staff.
- Leisure incentives
- Event-related incentives, e.g to a sporting event.
- Combination of both leisure and event-related incentives, e.g. Grand Prix with an island resort breakaway.
- Procurement of venues
- Transport logistics
- On-site logistic management
- Procurement of accommodation
- Meet and Greet services
- Project management
- Arrange private venues/suites at sport and musical events
- Transport arrangements to venues, including parking
- On-site assistance
- D&A Tours customise activities, events or trips according to your specific requirements
Visit our Events Pages to find out more about our International Choir Festivals and Competitions.
- Summa Cum Laude International Youth Festival – Vienna – 2022
- 12th World Choir Games – Korea – 2022
- Austria Summer Festival 2021
- Misatango Choir Festival 2021
Did you cancel, or are you considering cancelling or postponing the annual planned staff group incentive travel trip due to Covid-19 travel restrictions?
Why not consider using the planned incentive travel budget by issuing your top performers with a travel voucher that they can use for individual or family travel to keep them motivated?
There are great opportunities for them to travel within South Africa and explore the beauty of our country, or travel to regional countries and some idyllic Indian ocean islands.
Don’t let Covid-19 travel restrictions deter you from implementing your annual travel incentive program. Reward your dealers and staff with an individual travel voucher to keep them motivated – Let DNA Tours help you.
Value Added Services
At DNA Tours we don’t just do travel. We look after all your travel requirements and make sure that enjoy your expedition to the fullest.
We can assist with:
- Flight Support
- Travel Insurance
- Tour Leading
- Event Registration Support
- VISA Support
- Presentation of Tour options to management bodies
- Transport to destinations and airports
- Merchandise (Tour Gear, Bags, T-Shirts- Jackets, Hoodies, Beanies, and so much more)
DNA Tours is an official appointed agent for
Interkultur in Germany & Via Musica in Austria
INTERKULTUR, the world's leading organizer of international choir competitions and festivals since 1988.
Our mission is born by the idea of bringing together people of all countries, cultures and world views in peaceful competitions.
We are convinced that through individual experience and personal contact an important step towards a harmonic future is made possible. To this aim we shall establish and nurture international ties in the field of youth culture, especially concerning music.
Music is the language we all speak and the SCL Youth Music Festival gathers young talents from all over the world in Vienna, the capital of music, ….
20 years after the foundation of the World Choir Games in Austria (2000) the international choral world will once again celebrate the world’s largest international choir competition in the heart of Europe.